Monday, June 1, 2009

Bounce - Javascript!

It was 7:15 in the morning and I was about to sleep... but I couldn't. I had too much on my mind! Last night I saw the google I/O keynotes. Some really fascinating technologies and examples of pure brilliance! The day one video started with some really cool interactive animations inside browser... I think they were either canvas or flash, most probably the canvas element because one of the new feature they showcased was the <canvas> element.

So, there was this animation where balls fall from a point and the user draws some lines from where they bounce back. I thought of implementing that animation. Although that animation is not very difficult but because of my morning laziness i switched to a even more easier animation:

I think it's not 100% accurate probably due to floating point precision error or may be because of my stupidity.... :D

Anyways, if you like the thing... do leave a comment

PS: I am doing too much Javascript these days! o_O
PS2: Google I/O was awesome... GWT is awesome... Google Wave will be awesome.
And yeah... google is god!

No comments:

Post a Comment