- brainfuck : An esoteric programming language meant to tease programmers
- Chef : Where programs look like recepies
- Chuck : It's used for creating sound and music
- Curry : This one's for logic and functional programming
- Cyclone : There is no Katrina though...
- Euphoria : Suspected to be backronym of End-User Programming with Hierarchical Objects for Robust Interpreted Applications
- Fortress: Intended to be successor of Fortran.
- Groovy : Alternative to Java
- Lingo : actually many languages used that name
- LOLCODE : Another esoteric programming language like brainfuck
- Lucid : A dataflow language.
- Moby : No, not moby dick...
- Pizza : Superset of Java
- Water : for prototyping of XML apps
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I guess not... These are some of the most 'amazingly' named computer languages...